Janine

Friday, March 09, 2007

“My New Year’s Resolution”

I want to change this 2007. This is a new year for us to start again. My New Year’s Resolution this year is that I want to change my bad traits to good ones and also I will read more books. First, I want to change my bad attitudes form the past because this year, I want to be remembered as a girl who is beautiful in the inside. Also, I want to change because I know that some people also get hurt because of some of my wrong doings. Second is that I want to read more books. Since I have only left with less that a year to increase my vocabulary for the entrance exams for college, I want to work hard. I want to make my parents happy. Of course, I know that I will make them happy if I will work hard. I will make this year a better year than last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home